From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Brownsberger & Messineo, LLC’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Compiled financial statements – Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records.
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly, or annual) and general ledger. Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business yet can also be complicated and time consuming. Brownsberger & Messineo, LLC can help you with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on your core business. Consider us your back-office Controller!
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing – all your payroll compliance.
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
Corporate tax planning and return preparation